Revolutionised Lightweight design the only large panel shim manufactured in New Zealand. Designed for packing underneath concrete precast or tilt-up panels in the industrial, commercial and civil construction industries, for levelling and packing objects with a high load mass.
Colour coded by thickness for ease of selection. Castle packing shims are manufactured by Castle NZ in Hawke’s Bay from 20% recycled PP plastic and tested with compressive loads exceeding 20 tonnes. The shims feature a gripped non-skid surface at a handy 150x 100mm.
The 150x100mm panel shim is manufactured in New Zealand from local suppliers and 20% recycled materials. CastleNZ is a family owned and developed business manufacturing concrete accessories since 1988. Another great product range to add to the NZ Family.
Features of the New Panel Shim
- LONGLASTING: Manufactured from UV resistant PP
- HEAVY DUTY: Tested to excess of 23 Tonne
- LIGHWEIGHT: The large shims; 10, 15 & 20mm are 40% lighter saving freight & handling
- EASY SIZING: Shim size is marked on the Shim as well as easy colour recognition
- RELIABLE: Featuring a secure non slip grip
- COMPLIANT: Batch Tested to AS 3850 2015 standards